Wednesday, November 2, 2022

New QO-100 antenna and feed....

 Last weekend I decide to upgrade my QO-100 antenna system. My good friend SV5SKE Euripidis gave me a 1.5m diameter prime focus dish (brand new). Also PE1LWT a year before send me an POTY feed so the gear it was around and ready to be assembled. The only thing that have to carry was the waterproof of feed point and BullsEye LNB preparation. My good friend Vangelis SV5FRV make the 3D printing of POTY parts.Thanks guys...   The construction takes all Suturday long and went just fine. Few final adjustments needed and Im count on the help of my good friend SV5KJO Giorgos as an Satellite expert. With my very fast adjastments, my signal on QO-100 improves and I see signals as 59+ on downlink...









 

Here is the results on air....


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment