Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's really Magic Band...

Last night between my QSLing and 6m monitoring as I promise to my friends at South America I decide to finish the CW keyer interface for my good friend Markos SV5PFC. It take me about 20 minutes over coffee to finish it so, I call him to pass from my shack to take it.
No big things until that time at 6m except Spyros (SV8CS) incredible DX Cluster spots entries for 6m. !
One hour later Markos came and he ask me to make a demonstration for software settings and macro purposes.  I connect CW keyer  to my FT-2000 and hit the F1 key (CQ) on my keyboard.... Few seconds later I hear at 50.110 PY1RO replying to my call....
We look each other trying to realize what really happened... and of course I give him 599 and locator... at the end of QSO I lost his signal into the noise....

All this takes about 40 seconds. And all people that chasing DX on 6m meters can understand what I'm saying.... Many efforts from other PY and LU stations but nothing.  Only noise....
TEP is still alive and have much fun around 17:00 UTC at my area maybe and less earlier. 

See you on 6m...

No comments:

Post a Comment