Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ALL QSLs fianally are gone....

Last 452 QSLs are leave Rhodes island today !!!
(Girls at Post Office look me as an allien when Im asking for stamps...hi hi)

It was a hard weekend with a lot of QSL work for me and my soon SV5KKR (ex SW5KKR).

Unfortunately about 20 QSLs never answered for several reasons. Some of them they send QSL "naked" with the stamps on it... (!) Most of them without S.A.S.E. and IRC. And some of them with "bureau style" (many QSLs with 3-4 QSOs on it and without SASE or/and IRC)

Thanks all of you for your patience. Next days I'll be on air again. Hope to catch in some band....   73s

I repeat again:  Im not interested about $$$ (dollars or Euros) Im asking only for a S.A.S.E. and an I.R.C. to return your QSL request back.  It's so simple....

No comments:

Post a Comment